At Pagoda we believe that credible and effective community consultation can help maximise the chances of success for a proposed development or project.
We typically manage programmes that combine media relations, face to face communication, online and printed publicity in a way that maximises the impact on the relevant target group.
We have a thorough understanding of planning policy and always aim to meet or exceed the National Standards for Community Engagement as outlined in Planning Advice Note 3 / 2010 on Community Engagement.
We routinely manage communication and consultation on complex and controversial planning applications, using our persuasive communication model and a range of innovative qualitative and quantitative methods to engage with communities target influencers and tease out their views.
Our experience is wide ranging and includes local government, health and voluntary sectors. We specialise in housing, property, retail and energy developments.
• help you develop your strategy
• identify stakeholders and decision-makers and advise on how to communicate with them
• implement the strategy for you, from organising consultation events to monitoring local opinion and providing expert advice on how to work with the media
• prepare robust and comprehensive Pre-Application Consultation reports
• work throughout the pre-application phase to decision, construction and beyond to maintain good stakeholder relations
Recent Pagoda successes include:
A new Waitrose store in Helensburgh
A retirement housing development in Aberdeen
Helping break a seven-year deadlock in the Kilmardinny Westpark masterplan